Media24 recently presented the inaugural Top Unlisted Company Corporate Social Responsibility Awards for 2014. The awards recognise social responsibility contributions made by companies that are not publicly listed on the stock exchange. The Effectiveness Company was honoured to obtain a top 10 position in this year’s awards. The objective of the competition was to showcase privately held companies that contribute to the improvement of Socio Economic Development (SED) for previously disadvantaged individuals and communities in South Africa. Over 1200 entrants were screened before the winners were announced Top 10 companies for the Media24 Unlisted Company CSI Awards: Kaap Agri Bedryf Ltd Ernst & Young Tenk Loubser Inc (tied) UWP Consulting (Pty) Ltd (tied) Brand Union Thebe Reed Exhibitions Effectiveness Company Sasani Africa Coffey Projects Africa (tied) Vital Fleet (Pty) Ltd (tied) The awards were measured against socio economic initiatives taken as part of Corporate Governance and Environmental policies as well as Socio Economic and Enterprise Development components of the BEE scorecard. If you would like more information on the Effectiveness Company or if you would like to learn more about our CSI initiatives, contact us...
Home » Posts made in May, 2014
- Effectiveness Company – One of SA’s Top Empowered Companies
- View the Effectiveness Company video
- Effectiveness Company voted one of Top 100 Gender Empowered companies
- The Effectiveness Company achieves a Top 10 position Media24 Unlisted Company CSI Awards
- Dr Suzanne Ravenall speaks about Labour Managed Services in an interview with CEO Magazine