- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Meet with clients and negotiate new sales deals.
- Meet sales targets.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Meeting sales goals
- Selling to customer needs
- Building relationships
- Managing processes
- Market knowledge
- Developing budgets
- Relevant diploma, degree or qualification
Why work for the Effectiveness Company?
The Effectiveness Company is an outsourcing/insourcing company within the business transformation outsourcing space with a deep focus on execution. In addition we also provide consulting and labour managed services.
We offer outsourcing and insourcing services in the following areas:
- CRM and Field Services
- Human Capital Management
- Branded Academies
- Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management
Back to The Effectiveness Company
To apply for an Business development manager job, fill in your particulars below:
The talent company is a people solutions company and a division of The
Effectiveness Company. The jobs that are advertised may be currently
available, but may also only be available on the data base for future