- Develop compliance organisational strategies by contributing information, analysis and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organisational objectives.
- Be able to train staff on compliance obligations in order to ensure that the entire organisation is complying with regulations.
- Establish compliance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develop compliance financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimising the impact of variances.
- Protect assets by establishing compliance standards; anticipating emerging compliance trends; designing improvements to internal control structure.
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing regulations; recommending new procedures; complying with legal requirements.
- Attract new clients by maintaining state-of-the-art compliance programmes; bringing compliance recognition to the company; providing leadership in the industry.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Enhance compliance and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- People Management
- Dealing with Complexity
- Developing Budgets
- Requirements Analysis
- Operations Research
- Developing Standards
- Legal Compliance
- Technical Leadership
- Training experience
- Quality Management
- Financial Planning
- Strategy Leadership
- Microsoft Office Skills
Why work for the Effectiveness Company?
The Effectiveness Company is an outsourcing/insourcing company within the business transformation outsourcing space with a deep focus on execution. In addition, we also provide consulting and labour managed services.
We offer outsourcing and insourcing services in the following areas:
- Back Marketing Management
- CRM and Field Services
- Human Capital Management
- Branded Academies
- Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management
Back to The Effectiveness Company