The Customer Account Manager will be responsible for estimating, invoicing, order processing and customer follow up. You will also be assisting clients on the telephone, coordinating with the production team and overseeing projects from start to finish. Attention to detail, accuracy and organisation are a must.
This position has the responsibility of assisting key commercial clients with product enquiries, order processing, detailed account maintenance, billing discrepancies and issuing return authorisations.
- Manage customer deliverables
- Make sure customers are satisfied with products and services
- Providing help and advice to customers using your organisation’s products or services;
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face;
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants;
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents
- Experience in sales or customer service
- Relevant diploma, degree or qualification
- Strong verbal/written communication and organisational skills
- Self-starter and a problem solver.
- Computer literate and a team player
Why work for the Effectiveness Company?
The Effectiveness Company is an outsourcing/insourcing company within the business transformation outsourcing space with a deep focus on execution. In addition, we also provide consulting and labour managed services.
We offer outsourcing and insourcing services in the following areas:
- CRM and Field Services
- Human Capital Management
- Branded Academies
- Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management
Back to The Effectiveness Company
The talent company is a people solutions company and a division of The
Effectiveness Company. The jobs that are advertised may be currently
available, but may also only be available on the data base for future