The Field Marketer will be responsible for promoting, demonstrating and selling products. You will be tasked with setting up promotion and sales activities and achieving sales and marketing goals.
In addition to organising, coordinating and executing marketing campaigns and events, you will be responsible for tracking market and company sales performance. As a Field Marketer, you will work closely with the company’s Sales Manager and Marketing Manager.
- Achieve marketing goals and objectives for the sales and marketing team.
- Assist the team in planning and scheduling marketing campaigns,
- Provide sales support and guidance to team for product positioning.
- Monitor and manage expenditures within allotted budget.
- Ensure a steady pipeline of potential leads.
- Negotiate sales deals.
- Ensure monthly sales targets are met.
- Address customer concerns and issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Act as a primary contact to address questions and enquiries regarding market related activities.
- Retail and merchandising experience
- Self-starter and ability to motivate others
- Sales experience
- Excellent negotiator
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Why work for the Effectiveness Company?
The Effectiveness Company is an outsourcing/insourcing company within the business transformation outsourcing space with a deep focus on execution. In addition, we also provide consulting and labour managed services.
We offer outsourcing and insourcing services in the following areas:
- Back Marketing Management
- CRM and Field Services
- Human Capital Management
- Branded Academies
- Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management
To apply for an Field marketer job, fill in your particulars below:
Back to The Effectiveness Company
The talent company is a people solutions company and a division of The
Effectiveness Company. The jobs that are advertised may be currently
available, but may also only be available on the data base for future