An In-store Sales Consultant’s job is to ensure customers are given expert advice relating to various products or certain products that fall under their portfolio. An In-store Sales Consultant should be able to knowledgeably advise customers on various technical and assembly details products and demonstrate different product applications for clients.
As an In-store Sales Consultant, it’s important to be neat and well-presented at all times. The ideal candidate will be friendly, talkative and able to understand a customer’s challenges and offer an appropriate solution for the client.
- Meet sales targets
- Provide in-store service to clients
- Advise clients on the appropriate products
- Sell products and collect payments
- Make recommendations for a wide range of clients
- Explain technical details and assembly details of a product
- Conduct demonstrations of products
- Keep stock of products and order stock
- Meeting sales targets
- Presenting new products to staff
- Sales experience
- Ability to meet sales targets
- A great understanding of all the products that fall under your portfolio
- Good interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge of the products you are selling
- Experience working in stores
- Basic administrative skills
- Relevant diploma
Why work for the Effectiveness Company?
The Effectiveness Company is an outsourcing/insourcing company within the business transformation outsourcing space with a deep focus on execution. In addition, we also provide consulting and labour managed services.
We offer outsourcing and insourcing services in the following areas:
- CRM and Field Services
- Human Capital Management
- Branded Academies
- Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management
To apply for a in store sales consultant job, fill in your particulars below:
Back to The Effectiveness Company
The talent company is a people solutions company and a division of The
Effectiveness Company. The jobs that are advertised may be currently
available, but may also only be available on the data base for future