The Receptionist will be responsible for meeting and greeting clients, booking meetings, arranging couriers, keeping the reception area tidy, screening phone calls as well as answering and forwarding calls. The ideal candidate will be someone who can have an ear to the ground and be aware of everything that’s going in an organisation, from knowing which important meetings will be taking place to co-ordinating deliveries and organising travel arrangements for staff. You’ll often be the first person that employees and potential clients see, so you’re always representing the company.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring enquiries.
- Maintain telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Answering calls on the switch board for all business locations
- Provide individualised and professional response toall telephonic requests
- Telephone Skills
- Excellent verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Customer Focus
- Well organised
- Supply Management
Why work for the Effectiveness Company?
The Effectiveness Company is an outsourcing/insourcing company within the business transformation outsourcing space with a deep focus on execution. In addition, we also provide consulting and labour managed services.
We offer outsourcing and insourcing services in the following areas:
- CRM and Field Services
- Human Capital Management
- Branded Academies
- Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management
Back to The Effectiveness Company
The talent company is a people solutions company and a division of The
Effectiveness Company. The jobs that are advertised may be currently
available, but may also only be available on the data base for future