As one of the leading insourcing and outsourcing companies in the Southern Hemisphere, we’re always looking for new talent. As you know – sifting through CV’s, double-checking academic records and doing the necessary checks is a tough and time-consuming job. If you’ve got a flair for finding top talent and putting them in the right positions, we want to work with you.
The main purpose of this position at The Effectiveness Company will be to manage recruitment administration tasks, conducting ITC, criminal, qualification and reference checks. You will also be expected to assist in general ad hoc administration duties within the recruitment team.
- Ensure effective handling of recruitment administration queries
- Effectively build, maintain and manage relationships with the Talent Team
- Provide accurate information to the Talent Team and Manager
- Provide administrate support to Human Resource practitioners
- Liaise with recruitment agencies
- Prepare offers of employment
- Arrange interviews and venues
- Inform candidates of interview details, etc.
- Prepare interview packs including interview questions
- Distribute interview packs to interview panels
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in recruitment as a Recruitment Administrator
- Strong organisational skills
- Must be a self-starter
Why work for the Effectiveness Company?
The Effectiveness Company is an outsourcing/insourcing company within the business transformation outsourcing space with a deep focus on execution. In addition, we also provide consulting and labour managed services.
We offer outsourcing and insourcing services in the following areas:
- Back Marketing Management
- CRM and Field Services
- Human Capital Management
- Branded Academies
- Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management
Back to The Effectiveness Company
The talent company is a people solutions company and a division of The
Effectiveness Company. The jobs that are advertised may be currently
available, but may also only be available on the data base for future