The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the sales department in managing monthly and annual quotas. As a Sales Coordinator, you will be tasked with scheduling meetings and preparing presentations, actualising marketing strategies, handling contracts and maintaining business communications with clients before, during and after a sale.
You will work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop sales strategies accordingly.
- Sales support
- Creating long term relationships with clients
- Meet with clients and create new sales strategies and opportunities
- Develop close working relationships with clients
- Liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints
- Detail oriented
- Ability to meet sales targets and company goals
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to deliver high standards of customer service
- Sales and marketing experience
- Be well organised
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Relevant diploma, degree or qualification
Why work for the Effectiveness Company?
The Effectiveness Company is an outsourcing/insourcing company within the business transformation outsourcing space with a deep focus on execution. In addition, we also provide consulting and labour managed services.
We offer outsourcing and insourcing services in the following areas:
- CRM and Field Services
- Human Capital Management
- Branded Academies
- Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management
Back to The Effectiveness Company
The talent company is a people solutions company and a division of The
Effectiveness Company. The jobs that are advertised may be currently
available, but may also only be available on the data base for future