The company has spent over 20 years developing and refining its operations process capability, so that it can offer a quality Business Transformation Outsourcing/Insourcing service.
The management methodology is based around deep skills in execution using a continual review of outcomes based processes, targeted at the delivery of predictable results. We define a set of workflows that clearly identify the inputs, resource requirements, measurable outputs and management review points, that when implemented, will deliver the desired results.
The workflows and management review points enable the operation to then be managed against a clear set of performance criteria that are built from the bottom up, enabling a total alignment of all sub-processes and processes to the desired bottom line results.
In addition to working with the ISO 9000 certification, the company has integrated the concepts behind the Capability Maturity Model and adapted this for Operations.
These results are achieved using a methodology that ensures all processes are:
- Trained in
- Implemented and reviewed at each operator level
- Measured, at the individual level
- Evaluated on a regular basis
Using this methodology, we have seen measurable average results for customers of:
- Reduction of cost by up to 30%
- Removal of errors by up to 50%
- Increase by 400% the number of changes that can be effectively introduced.
- Increase by 100% the chance to secure the planned return on investment.
To find out how your business can benefit from this operating philosophy, contact the Effectiveness Company today.