As the Head of Human Capital, you will be responsible leading and managing the HR function of the company. You will be responsible for creating and implementing an HR strategy that will oversee all employee-related issues such as recruitment, HR personnel, incentives, disciplinary hearings and appeals.
The Head of Human Capital will be responsible for developing a staffing model for the organisation. You will be tasked with reviewing the budgets of each business unit and making recommendations on how much human capital can be allocated to each division. You will also be required to demonstrate leadership to HR staff to ensure that the company’s HR goals are met.
- Lead the HR function of the company
- Develop and implement a staffing model
- Develop a staffing model for the organisation
- Assemble a talented team of HR managers and consultants
- Foster an environment of innovation
- Lead and manage the HR team
- Lead and manage staffing, recruiting and HR functions across the business
- Experience leading an HR team
- Experience in creating staffing models and HR plans
- Excellent knowledge of HR legislation
- Employee relations experience
- Experience in using leading metrics and tools that deal with employee relations
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant HR diploma, degree or qualification
Why work for the Effectiveness Company?
The Effectiveness Company is an outsourcing/insourcing company within the business transformation outsourcing space with a deep focus on execution. In addition, we also provide consulting and labour managed services.
We offer outsourcing and insourcing services in the following areas:
- CRM and Field Services
- Human Capital Management
- Branded Academies
- Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management
Back to The Effectiveness Company
The talent company is a people solutions company and a division of The
Effectiveness Company. The jobs that are advertised may be currently
available, but may also only be available on the data base for future