The IR Manager will be responsible for managing the industrial relations of the business. As the IR manager you will be responsible for building constructive relationships between all stakeholders and handling everything related to industrial relations.
- Building of constructive relationships between all stakeholders
- Advice, consult, facilitate and sensitise on IR structures and procedures for the day-to-day practical aspects of an IR function
- Manage the implementation and application of disciplinary and grievance procedures and policies
- Implement and maintain a comprehensive IR administration system
- Maintain and update all labour related policies and procedures, ensuring the enforcement and adherence of these policies and procedures by advising and monitoring management and staff
- Represent the company at the CCMA and therefore be conversant with all CCMA processes.
- Conduct and develop Industrial Relations related training
- Facilitate the implementation of regular meetings between management and organized labour
- Facilitate and maintain a good working relationship with unions and union officials
- Monitor, review, and suggest interventions to optimise collective agreements
- Consult and advise management and employees with regard to legislation, policies and procedures
- Monitor internal labour relations trends and submit relevant reports
- Facilitate and conduct negotiations/consultations at unit level within the framework of the company’s policy
- Conduct all company retrenchment consultation with representative Trade Unions
- Computer literate (MS Office)Good interpersonal, negotiation, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Minimum of 8 years related experience
- Familiar and conversant with labour related legislation such as The
- Labour Relations Act, Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Employment
- Equity Act, and The Skills Development Act.
- Relevant Labour Relations/HR tertiary qualification
Why work for the Effectiveness Company?
The Effectiveness Company is an outsourcing/insourcing company within the business transformation outsourcing space with a deep focus on execution. In addition, we also provide consulting and labour managed services.
We offer outsourcing and insourcing services in the following areas:
- CRM and Field Services
- Human Capital Management
- Branded Academies
- Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management
To apply for an IR manager job, fill in your particulars below:
Back to The Effectiveness Company
The talent company is a people solutions company and a division of The
Effectiveness Company. The jobs that are advertised may be currently
available, but may also only be available on the data base for future