The IT Developer will be responsible for creating and testing computer software and hardware for the organisation. This role requires a strong background in computer science and mathematics. You should be familiar with Qlickview, c++, .net , microsoft certificate, java, csnap.
As an IT Developer, you will need to be able to work with and develop software, control systems, operating systems and applications. You will be responsible for analysing and testing equipment to ensure all the components work properly.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Acquire license software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, testing and approving products.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide information by collecting, analysing and summarising development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Experience in Qlickview, c++, .net , microsoft certificate, java, csnap
- General programming skills
- Ability to analyse information
- Software design and development
- Software documentation
- Software testing
- Problem solving
- Relevant diploma, degree or qualification
Why work for the Effectiveness Company?
The Effectiveness Company is an outsourcing/insourcing company within the business transformation outsourcing space with a deep focus on execution. In addition, we also provide consulting and labour managed services.
We offer outsourcing and insourcing services in the following areas:
- CRM and Field Services
- Human Capital Management
- Branded Academies
- Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management
To apply for an IT developer job, fill in your particulars below:
Back to The Effectiveness Company
The talent company is a people solutions company and a division of The
Effectiveness Company. The jobs that are advertised may be currently
available, but may also only be available on the data base for future