The Legal Manager will be responsible for overseeing the the legal, contractual, commercial and labour law duties of the company. As the legal manager, you will provide legal and contractual guidance on all legal issues relating to the business.
- Handle all legal queries
- Set up contracts relating to commercial, contractual and labour issues
- Providing legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters
- Preparing legal letters, agreements for mergers, acquisitions etc.
- Ensuring compliance of laws and regulations for all operations in an organization
- Studying contracts and legal documents to make sure that it is in the organization’s interests
- Handling lawsuits of the company
- Report preparation for assessment and presentation before the senior officials
- Negotiating contracts for the company
- Filing lawsuits in the court for the company
- Experience in the legal, contractual, commercial and labour lawsSolid knowledge of litigation and law
- Experience in legal writing and research
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in a similar position
- Relevant diploma, degree or qualification
Why work for the Effectiveness Company?
The Effectiveness Company is an outsourcing/insourcing company within the business transformation outsourcing space with a deep focus on execution. In addition, we also provide consulting and labour managed services.
We offer outsourcing and insourcing services in the following areas:
- CRM and Field Services
- Human Capital Management
- Branded Academies
- Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management
Back to The Effectiveness Company
The talent company is a people solutions company and a division of The
Effectiveness Company. The jobs that are advertised may be currently
available, but may also only be available on the data base for future